Spring South Korea ’19 For Only Php 29,888.00
PHP 29,888.00 | APRIL 27-30, 2019
SPRING SOUTH KOREA TOUR ’19
PROMO RATE PER PAX: PHP 29,888.00
LESS PHP 1,000.00 IF YOU BOOK BEFORE DECEMBER 20, 2018
- Manila – Incheon on April 27 ETD0710H-ETA1210H
- Incheon – Manila on April 30 ETD2250H-ETA0210H (May 01)
- Round Trip Airfare via Air Asia with Seat Selection (subject to availability)
- 20kgs Baggage
- Terminal Fees (Php 600.00)
- Hotel Accommodation in Ibis Dongdaemun Hotel or similar class (walking distance from DDP & other tourist spots you can visit anytime during your stay)
- Daily Meals as per Itinerary
- Daily Tours and Transfers as per Itinerary
- Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- FREE VISA PROCESSING!!!
- APRIL 27 (Saturday) ETD0710H-ETA1210H (-/L/-) : Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet & greet local tour guide. Transfer to Seoul, visit COEX MALL enjoy photo taking to the amazing place of GANGNAM til night time. Hotel Check-In
- APRIL 28 (Sunday) SEOUL/NAMI ISLAND (B/L/-) : After hotel breakfast, transfer to NAMI ISLAND shooting place of Winter Sonata. Then transfer back to Seoul to experience Kimchi Making & Hanbok Wearing. Enjoy photo taking in N SEOUL TOWER with LOVE & LOCKS (locks and lift excluded). End the night with wide variety of streetfood and free shopping MYEONGDONG STREET or HONGDAE STREET.
- APRIL 29 (Monday) SEOUL/EVERLAND (B/-/D) After hotel breakfast, visit Ginseng Center or Red Pine Shop & Amethyst Factory. Transfer to Yongin and enjoy EVERLAND THEME PARK with unlimited ticket. After dinner, check-in at the hotel.
- APRIL 30 (Tuesday) SEOUL/INCHEON (B/L/-) After hotel breakfast, visit CHEONGGYECHEON STREAM, a haven of natural beauty located within the metropolitan city of Seoul. Next, we’ll proceed to the CHANGDEOKGUNG PALACE, the most well preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces. One of the favorite shooting place for Korean Telenovelas like “Jewel in the
Palace”. Proceed to visit DEOKSUGUNG STONEWALL WALKWAY “Goblin Shooting Place” and HANOK VILLAGE. Then visit Duty Free Shop and Cosmetic Shop. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure via Korean Food & Souvenir Market (ETD2250H – ETA0210H MAY 01)
For inquiries, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call at +6325718522, , 09178192378, 09175442378, 09228322378