Rota Engine Flush
For Inquiries please call or text :
LANDLINE (02)-417-1429 / (02)-264-0603
Even quality motor oils can form acids due to oxidation, high temperatures and combustion by-products. Grit and sludge-forming acid residue can remain in the crankcase even after draining the used engine oil and replacing the old oil filter. This contaminated residue can affect the lubrication life and engine protection of the new oil .
Add entire contents to crankcase before changing oil .
Idle engine for 5 minutes.
Remove drain plug to drain out contaminated oil
(For engines with excess deposits, remove and clean oil pan). Change oil filter and refill crankcase with new engine oil .
- Do not drive vehicle when using Engine Flush
- Ensure oil in crankcase is up to normal level
- Allow the car’s engine to run until it
- Reaches normal operating temperature
- Turn engine off
- Add entire can of Engine Flush (treats
- from 3 to 6 litres of oil).
- Start engine and fast idle for 5 minutes
- Turn engine off and carefully drain oil
- while still hot. Pour in new quality oil.
- Condition New