Osaka All-In Tour
Osaka All-In Tour
RATE: PHP77,898 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: Mar 21 / Mar 23 / Apr 6
• Round Trip International Airfare
• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• All Transfers as per Itinerary
• Meals as per itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
• Visa Processing Fee
• 1 Group Photo per family
• 1 Round of drink
• 1 Special Gift per family
• Wifi Connection on bus during travel
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: JPY500.00 per person per day except for free day (To be settled in Japan)
• Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
DAY 01 KANSAI ARRIVAL – OSAKA CITY TOUR (L/D)
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, meet our friendly tour guide. Drive to Osaka and start the city tour. You will be given a boxed meal for your lunch. First stop will be at Osaka Museum of Housing and Living which features re-creations of buildings & streets in Osaka to depict life in the past. After, move to Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, one of the most important shrines across Japan that is devoted to the Shinto deity of scholarship. Located next to the shrine is the Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Street wherein you can buy goods for local souvenirs. Then move to Shinsekai area and visit Tsutenkaku Tower, move up to its observatory deck at 103m high where you will find a gold charm statue – Billiken, locals believed it as God of Things as They Ought to Be! Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Lastly transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 02 OSAKA – NARA AND KYOTO SIGHTSEEING – OSAKA (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your Nara and Kyoto sightseeing. Visit Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park. Continue to your lunch at Nara Sushi School, today have fun and enjoy the Sushi Making experience. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Visit Kinkakuji Golden Pavilion, a Zen temple in northern Kyoto whose top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf. Then proceed to Fushimi Inari Shrine, an important Shinto shrine in south-east Kyoto, wherein you can have an amazing ultimate torii gate experience. Transfer to Minami (Namba) – the southern downtown of Osaka for free time shopping. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant and then return to hotel.
DAY 03 OSAKA FREE DAY (B)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us like – 1 Day tour to Universal Studios Japan.
DAY 04 KANSAI DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out to hotel. Proceed to Osaka Castle for a great photo opportunity of this Japan’s famous landmark. Then move to Aeon Mall Rinkusennan for last minute shopping. Lastly, transfer to Kansai Airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum 21 adults must travel together
• USD200 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking
• Rates are valid for Philippine passport holders only
• 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.