New Zealand North Island Free and Easy Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP57,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: January 01 – September 30, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Auckland City Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 157 Hobson St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Seat in Coach Tour
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Tip to Driver Guide NZD5 per person per day
• Peak Day and Weekend Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
• Travel Insurance
DAY 01 ARRIVE IN AUCKLAND (No Meals)
Upon arrival in Auckland Airport, meet your coach driver. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Afterwards, you can have free time on your own leisure.
DAY 02 AUCKLAND – WAITOMO CAVES – HOBBITON MOVIE SET – ROTORUA (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out. Meet the driver guide at the hotel lobby then transfer to Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. Enjoy your guided tour with a boat trip through glowworms. Transfer to Mata Mata and visit the famous Hobbiton Movie Set and experience the real Middle Earth, where filming took place for the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies. All located on picturesque rural farmland. After the tour transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 03 ROTORUA (B)
After breakfast at hotel, meet the driver guide at the hotel lobby. Experience Maori Culture at Te Puia with a traditional welcome and cultural performance. Explore Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna. Then see New Zealand’s agricultural industry in action at the Agrodome, a working farm where you can view a sheep shearing display and sheep dog trial. After the tour transfer to hotel.
DAY 04 ROTORUA – AUCKLAND (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out then transfer to Auckland. Upon arrival, check in at hotel.
DAY 05 AUCKLAND DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out. Have free time on your own until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 02 adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD500 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation