JAPAN AND KOREA CRUISE FROM TOKYO, JAPAN 7D6N
(Min of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP17,888 per person based on twin sharing
TRAVEL DATE: Jun 23, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Inside Stateroom
• 6 Nights Accommodation (On-board the ship)
• Meals on Board the Ship on selected Restaurants
• On-board World Class Entertainment
• Use of Selected Recreational Facilities on-board
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Airfare and Land Transfers
• Taxes and Port Charges: USD140.00
• Mandatory Gratuities Fees: USD81.00 (pay on-board)
• Land Accommodation
• Shore Excursion
• Travel Insurance
• Beverages/Liquid refreshment during Meal
DAY 01 TOKYO, JAPAN (D)
Capital of Japan, Tokyo is one of the world’s largest and most densely populated cities. Completely rebuilt after being bombed in World War II, it now has all the appearance of a modern, forward-looking city.
DAY 02 KOBE, JAPAN (B/L/D)
Kobe is located in the south-eastern part of the island of Honshu, on Osaka bay.Renowned for is unique style and exotic atmosphere, Kobe boasts many places of cultural interest, including Christian churches, Shintoist shrines and Buddhist temples.
DAY 03 KOCHI, JAPAN (B/L/D)
Historical townscapes such as Kochi Castle, old sake breweries, traditional markets and railways are well preserved. These spots are popular with many local residents not just because of their value as historical legacies but also as symbols of their hometowns. The prefecture is dotted with hot springs where you can refresh yourself both physically and mentally while visiting these tourist spots.
DAY 04 ABURATSU, JAPAN (B/L/D)
The city is located in the Southeastern coast of Kyushu. The city boasts the second warmest temperatures in the whole of Japan. Visitors should pay a visit to Aoshima Island that is just off the Southern coast of Miyazaki City. The small but beautiful island is a dream getaway since the island is ringed by white sand beaches surrounding the subtropical jungle at the center of the island.
DAY 05 HIGH SEAS (B/L/D)
Enjoy ship amenities, scheduled shows and activities.
DAY 06 BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA (B/L/D)
This lively city in the south-east of the country is an example of harmony between mountains, rivers and the sea, with panoramic cliffs and enchanting coastlines.
DAY 07 FUKUOKA, JAPAN (B)
• Rate is subject to change without prior notice
• Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability
• Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition
• Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
• Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
• Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.