LEARN to be a VIDEO GAME ART DEVELOPER!
Learn how to create 3D art for video games designed for mobile, desktop, xbox and other console platforms using Autodesk Maya or 3D Studiomax.
Workshop is limited to 10 students only per class session and must meet the following requirements:
- Windows Laptop (minimum 4 to 8 gig RAM, Multi-core Processors, 50 gig Disk Drive) with Three Button Mouse
- Autodesk 3D Studiomax® 2017 or higher / Autodesk 3D Maya® 2017 or higher installed in their laptop or workstation.
- Adobe Photoshop CC® or higher installed in their laptop.
- Autodesk Mudbox® or higher installed in their laptop.
- Computer Mouse / Wacom Tablet (ideally both)
- Coupon Bond and Pencil / Pen
General Learning Modules:
- Character Concept Art
- Character Game Art Development
- Character Texture Art Development
- Character Animation Art Development
- Non-Organic Concept Art
- Non-Organic Game Art Development
- Non-Organic Texture Art Development
- Non-Organic Animation Art Development
Workshop is led by an industry expert with solid background in producing triple A art assets for video games.
Training location may vary depending on the location of the students. Private tutorial for a single person is also allowed but might be an additional 30% to the overall cost and may depend in the location of the student.
Skipping certain modules may depend in the skill level of the students and will be assessed thoroughly.
For Metro Manila workshop inquiry, contact 63 977 230 2568
For Batangas workshop inquiry, contact 63 928 859 5874
For Exact Price Listing, please visit: http://www.artmiker.com/workshop